Sedona Bride Photographers Packages at L’Auberge
L’Auberge de Sedona is one of the most beautiful venues in all of Arizona. One step onto the property and it’s easy to see why it’s a favorite Sedona wedding location.
While the photography team at Sedona Bride has shot numerous full-coverage weddings, as well as intimate and elopement weddings, at L’Auberge through the last 10 years, we’ve always especially loved sweet intimate weddings and elopements. There’s something wonderful about just having the closest friends and family with you as you commit your lives to each other. The images we are able to capture at intimate weddings and elopements are just as meaningful and beautiful as as the larger weddings we document!
Through a special arrangement with L’Auberge, an hour of single photographer coverage through Sedona Bride Photographers is available in certain intimate wedding packages. Please inquire with your L’Auberge contact if you have not yet done so.
Here’s How It Works!
- Our photographer arrives about 10 minutes prior to the ceremony start time to begin photography coverage, documenting the ceremony site, guests (if you are having guests), and saying hello to the bride and groom before the ceremony begins.
- At the prescribed time the ceremony begins and is generally about 15 to 20 minutes. ( Let us know if you need any help finding the perfect match for you if you need an officiant!)
- It is common for the officiant to want to have the marriage license signing right after the ceremony and then depart, unless it is family or a guest and the signing can wait until later.
- Formal portraits ( if requested!), including family and friends, are typically next.
- There is then a few minutes left to capture a few romantic pictures of the newlyweds before the hour included in your L’Auberge package is finished.
We love capturing the raw excitement and beauty of the moment right after the couple is pronounced husband and wife! We document all the emotions of just being married; the hugs, kisses, and sharing excitement with any family and guests attending your wedding.
The majority of our clients find that they would like more than a few quick portraits and add time to explore the beautiful grounds at L’Auberge or go off site for photos on the red rocks and take advantage of all the beautiful backdrops for their romantic portraits together.
Sedona Elopement Photographer Rates
Hourly packages are best suited for couples that are eloping or planning a Sedona wedding with fewer than 20-30 guests. Weddings with a full reception (ie. toasts, dinner, dancing, cake cut etc.), please contact us for our full wedding coverage package and options.
An hour of shooting time is included with your L’Auberge package, and you can then choose to add on any a la carte options described below.
Additional single photographer coverage is $500/hr which includes:
- pre-wedding scheduling consultation by phone
- an additional hour of photography by a single Sedona Bride photographer
- post production on images with general adjustments made to each individual image
- about 60+ images produced per hour of shooting
- images posted online to our proofing website for easy viewing & sharing with friends & family… professional prints available through a proofing site
- highlight images to Facebook or on our blog (upon request)
- post-wedding consultation reviewing album options etc. (upon request)
Most couples opt for 2 hours of coverage in order to take advantage of the setting, allowing for plenty of time for the ceremony and romantic portraits with the beautiful scenic backdrop of the Sedona red rocks.
Unsure about how much photography time you will need? We are happy to discuss your photography needs during our scheduling consultation to help you create a realistic photography timeline and a custom package for you.
Levels of Hourly Coverage
The majority of our clients have a total of 2-4 hours of coverage. The duration of coverage can affect what can be photographed. Here’s a little bit about how that works:
As mentioned before, the base, one hour intimate package we offer in partnership with L’Auberge, is enough to cover your ceremony, license signing, a brief formals portrait session with family, and a very brief romantic portraits session.
Contracting a second hour enables the couple to enjoy more than just a few romantic portraits, as described above. It allows for time to go to multiple areas around the beautiful L’Auberge property, yet also have a quick shoot on the red rocks offsite if you wish!
When a third hour is added, there is time for a bit of preparation coverage; the dress hanging, detail shots of shoes and jewelry, and your loved ones around you while you’re all getting ready and interacting with one another, for example. This gives you the opportunity to have more of your wedding day story told, and plenty of time for romantic portraits on and off site later.
A fourth hour allows time for coverage of toasts and an all-around more relaxed schedule. This is usually for couples who are having an intimate dinner with a small group of family and friends post-wedding, and wish to add toasts and time for more candid pictures with family and friends.
Offsite Experience Guided by Locals
While there is a gorgeous red rock location by the creek, tall Sycamore tress offering a canopy of green, and ivy covered walkways all on property at L’Auberge, many couples come to Sedona precisely for the reason of having some romantic portraits with the quintessential backdrop of the red rocks!
For those desiring an offsite experience, there is a location just 5 short minutes drive away that puts you in the heart of the red rocks and is a beautiful location for pictures at sunset! Since we’re locals, we know the good the spots!
À la Carte
We also offer several à la carte items:
- professional prints start at at $6 (set at half the retail rate and includes basic retouching before images are printed)
- digital files $250
- online slideshows set to music with the photographers favorite 25-50 (varies according amount of photography coverage) highlight images $500
- custom designed wedding books and albums starting at $800
- gallery prints and wall collections starting at $250
- thank you cards and announcements
Elopement’s in Sedona Photography Samples
Be sure to see a few samples of intimate weddings so you can get a better feel for what the photography looks like and how much of your wedding day you’d like to have covered.
Nikole and Michael – Custom Package with storytelling coverage with the tail end of prep, ceremony on the Creekhouse Lawn, and the beginning of the reception with toasts and first dance at Creekhouse .
Colleen and Ryan – Custom Package with first look, ceremony on the Cottageside Lawn, family hugs and love, family photos and couples photos.
Dara and Corey – Full Coverage Collection with two photographers, prep through dinner and dancing at the Creekhouse. Ceremony on the Spirit Song Terrace on a fully sunny day. The Spirit Song Terrace can be in the shade and it’s important to work with a photographer who can use flash so that the red rock views can be visible in the background.
Taylor and Stephen – First look, ceremony on the Cottageside Lawn, family photos, romantic couples photos and first dance and parent dances and beginning of dinner on the Overlook Patio.
So you can see that coverage can very greatly and I’m happy to chat with you about the best package for you!