Engagement photos in Sedona and Portraits
You are either engaged or planning a gorgeous portrait session in Sedona! Congratulations! Sedona is the perfect backdrop for all the landscape loving, adventurous, outdoor lovers who what an engagement session or portrait session that is extra special and breathtaking.
We can help you plan the best time for your photos in Sedona based on the location that you feel best matches the backdrop you are looking for. We also help assist you with viewing images to find the best location for your shoot!
Sedona Engagement Photography and Portrait Photography Rates
Single photographer 1-2 hour ENGAGEMENT and PORTRAIT session is $850 and includes:
- pre wedding scheduling consultation by phone or Skype to help you pick the perfect location
- an hour+ of photography by a single photographer
- all high resolution digital files from the edited images
- post production on 60-80+ images edited and with general adjustments made to each individual image
- 60-80+ images posted online to our lab partner website for easy viewing & sharing with friends & family
- highlight images to Facebook or on our blog (upon request)
3-4 hour ENGAGEMENT and PORTRAIT ADVENTURE session is $1250 and includes everything in the base session and also includes added time to guide you to some amazing out of the way locations via hike or jeep while capturing fabulous photos of you along the way.
A la carte items include:
- professional prints start at at $6
- online slideshows set to music with the photographers favorite 25-50 (varies according amount of photography coverage) highlight images … great for sharing your wedding day with friends and family at home reception or via email or social media … $250
- custom designed wedding books and albums starting at $650
- gallery prints and wall collections starting at $250
Location Ideas and Logistics
Please take a look at a few Facebook highlights and blog posts below from recent engagement sessions and elopements we’ve photographed in Sedona. You an also look at our SEDONA VENUES PAGE to see samples of locations to have your shoot.
Bell Rock … this is an easy access location with moderate hiking trails. The vista is a quick 10-15 minute hike which ends with 360 degree views. This is the most scenic location with vistas without having to plan travel or a lot of hiking time.
Red Rock Crossing … this is an easy access location with paved pathways and semi flat trails along Oak Creek with the iconic Cathedral Rock as a backdrop …
West Fork / Oak Creek Canyon … this is another easy access location with pretty flat trails … it’s beautiful with sandstone canyons and the lush greenery of Oak Creek.
Hot air balloon wedding followed by portraits at L’Auberge …
L’Auberge de Sedona … if you plan a romantic weekend stay at L’Auberge as guests you are welcome to use the property for photos … there are so many amazing locations to go to on the property and at a red rock location just across the creek from L’Auberge for sunset photos on the red rocks. This is of course an easy access location.
Cathedral Rock … this is a fairly intense hike in parts. It’s easy to get to the half way point where there are beautiful views. To go to the top is a bit more for adventurous couples with hiking shoes. 🙂 This is from an engagement session on a cloudy day but gives you an idea of the images that can be captured from both the mid level area as well as the top of Cathedral.
Schnebly Hill / Merry-G0-Round … shoots on the top of Schnebly Hill require 4 hours of time because of the travel time and hiking time. There is a 45 minute Jeep drive up and about 20 – 30 minutes of hiking to the two stunning locations. And then a 45 minute drive back down after the shoot. You should plan for about 4 hours of time before sunset for travel and the shoot. We have a package for $1250 that includes the travel time and shooting time as well as guidance to the locations for the shoot and all the edited files from your shoot delivered via digital download. While we are happy to guide you to the locations we do not provide transportation. We recommend going with a local Jeep rental company like Barlows.
Let us know if you have any questions and thanks so much for taking a look at our work! We hope to be a part of your Sedona adventure!